What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A racing course teaching you how to make profits betting on races
- Giving you a series of 10 (currently) horse racing systems each one based on a specific course in the UK
- Giving you systems that have the same staking plan, backed at a simple level 1pt back bet at BSP
- Giving you an average annual profit of 144.90pts or £3,6225.50 to £25 level back bets
- Giving you the stats you want to know: Strike rate, number of winners, etc
- Full PDF Guide Containing ALL 10 Betting Systems
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Race Course Specialist scores 71.20/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://racecoursespecialist.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: racecoursespecialist.com you’ll also be taken through to racecoursespecialist.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)